Our Institution has two hostels
- Kamla Nehru Girls’ Hostel – This hostel has twenty rooms and the capacity for fifty girls. Ten rooms are double and ten rooms are triple seated. At present the occupancy is fifty one.
- Priyadarshini Girls’ Hostel – This hostel has nine rooms and can accommodate thirty nine girls. Three rooms have the capacity for five girls each and six rooms have the capacity for four girls each. At present this hostel has forty two girls.
• 24x7 Hostel warden & Security Guard
• Hostel Mess
• 24x7 Water Facility
• Water cooler with proper purification system
• 24x7 Electricity
• T.V. Hall
• Housekeeping services
• Electricity Back up with the help of Generator
• News papers
• 3 students/2 students arrangement per room
• Solar water heater available
• Bedding, table, chair, cupboard provided to individual
• Rooms with attached toilet and bathroom
Complete security has been provided. Security guards are available at the gate, round the clock. Warden’s permission is mandatory to meet the hostellers. The in-mates are not allowed to move outside after 7.00 p.m.
The hostels have common rooms equipped with the recreational facilities. T.V. Set, Newspapers / Magazines, and Telephone have been provided.
Sports and Games
For indoor games, carom and chess are available. A makeshift arrangement for badminton is also available in the premises of Kamla Nehru Girls’ Hostel.
Health and Hygiene
The health and hygiene of the hostel in-mates are a prime concern. Proper care is taken. A qualified doctor visits twice a week. Wanjari Nursing Home provides its services in emergency including Ambulance and Nurse.