- To support Teaching-Learning process.
- To inculcate reading habits.
- Introduce innovative schemes and services.
- Updating the stock of documents.
- To satisfy user's needs to optimum level.
||3703 Sq Ft
|Reading Room Area
||2500 Sq Ft
|Reading Room Capacity
| Sr. No ||Particulars ||Number
||Total collection of Books
||E-resources- N-List Database
||From 2011 Onwards
||Non- Book material
||Total Journals & Periodicals
All the facilities are available during the working days between 08:30 am to 04:30 pm
** Separate seating arrangement for Girls, Boys and Staff members.
- LIB-MAN package procured in March 2002
- Database of all books is updated.
- In-house operations like Acquisition, Circulation, and OPAC automated.
- Bar coding of all books for maintaining speed and accuracy.
SERVICES TO CLIENTELE
- 116 Members of N-LIST INFLIBNET Database from 2011.
- Article Indexing of Physics Journals for the year 2012 with OPAC search.
- Circulation of reading material including Text books, Journals & Magazines.
- Reading room facility.
- Lending facility during examination period against deposit.
- Documents lent to departments on regular basis.
- Inter library book loan scheme.
- Book Bank Scheme.
- Reprographic service, in-house.
- Current Awareness Service.
- Reference and Referral service.
- Bibliographies for research.
- Internet facility available for students.
- A small step to outside membership i.e. Special Deposit Scheme for outside researchers & Students.
ACCESS TO LIBRARY
- Open Access facility provided for faculty & PG students and other beneficiaries.
- Access is closed to other students though open on special occasion.